All membership terms & conditions have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment and usage of the facility and its services to the members. On acceptance by CrossFit Eora of this agreement you will be referred to as the “member” and have the usage rights and obligation as detailed below.
1. MEMBERSHIP ACCESS: Membership commences on the date stated on the membership agreement. Membership allows designated session access to our facility. Membership is personal to the “member” and the membership cannot be assigned or transferred to another person unless authorised by CrossFit Eora.
2. DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT: CrossFit Eora uses an external company to manage the direct debit payment system. When paying your membership via this method, all EziDebit Pty Ltd terms and conditions must be agreed upon. In the event of a failed payment, the missed dues will be collected on your next scheduled payment date. All fees incurred by us due to dishonoured payments will be recovered on your next debit along with reasonable administrative costs (this may be in addition to any fees incurred to you from EziDebit Pty Ltd or your bank. Please check all direct debit documentation before signing.)
3. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION: CrossFit Eora reserves the right to cancel this membership agreement at its discretion. The member may cancel their membership by giving the centre a minimum of 14 days notice in writing in line with the member’s regular FULL term. Any payments due within the cancellation period are still valid and are required to be paid and will be collected from the time of cancellation (should your account be on hold, your account will revert to your full membership proce for the remainder of the cancellation period).
4. MEMBERSHIP HOLD: A member may freeze/hold/suspend their membership a maximum of twice a year for a maximum of 4 weeks on ANY membership plan ONLY. 7 days written notice must be given and all suspensions will be in line with your payment schedule and not necessarily your leave dates. A fee of $7.70 per week is charged for all holds. The member’s usual payments will be re-activated automatically after their written hold period has been completed. If return dates fall within a payment period, a part payment will be taken on your normal payment cycle to reflect the following periods access.
5. MEMBERSHIP PRICE RISES: We strive to provide all members with a world class facility with world class coaches & well maintained and updated equipment. Each year we do our best to maintain this high standard as expected by you and also by us. While we will attempt to remain at the best price possible, we may adjust our membership prices to ensure this standard continues to be met. Any price changes will be notified in writing to you a minimum of 30 Days prior to any changes.
6. MEMBERS RESPONSIBILITIES: The member will ensure they complete a pre-exercise questionnaire before commencing their first session. The member agrees to provide an accurate health and fitness profile prior and during engagement in an exercise program with CrossFit Eora.
7. PHOTOGRAPHY: Photography may occur during sessions and this notice gives permission for this to be used for marketing purposes that include social media, flyers, newsletters and the company website. Should you not wish to be featured, please notify us in person and we will endevour to remove you from any materials published.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY: We understand that member-trainer conversations are confidential and information regarding between member/trainer is not be disclosed to others outside the sessions unless required for your safety in other sessions amongst other staff.
7. OPERATIONAL & FACILITY RULES: CrossFit Eora reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time the hours or schedule of any classes or services. Please check all timetables and member information for changes • You agree and accept that a particular facility or service may not be available for participation due to a prior booking, mechanical breakdown, fire, act of God, loss of lease, or any other reason. You agree not to hold the centre responsible for such occurrences • All members must be 16yrs of age and older to be a member and participate in classes at CrossFit Eora. Where personal storage areas are provided, all care and no responsibility is taken for items contained within them • All members agree to comply with all rules. Members must not carry out any illegal acts in the facility and must comply with all our health and safety requirements. If a member carries out any activity which we consider offensive or dangerous to you or another person, we reserve the right to ask you to leave immediately. This may also result in cancellation of membership. These rules may be changed from time to time and will be posted around the facility.