All membership terms and conditions have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment and usage of our facility and services to our members. On acceptance by CrossFit Eora of this agreement you will be referred to as the “member” and have the usage rights and obligation as detailed below.
1. MEMBERSHIP ACCESS: Membership commences on the date stated on the membership agreement. Membership allows designated session access to our facility. Membership is personal to the “member” and the membership cannot be assigned or transferred to another person unless authorised by CrossFit Eora.
2. DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT: CrossFit Eora uses an external company to manage the direct debit payment system. When paying your membership via this method, all EziDebit Pty Ltd terms and conditions are agreed upon. In the event of a failed payment, the missed dues will be collected 3 days after scheduled payment date. All fees incurred by CrossFit Eora due to dishonoured payments will be recovered on your next debit along with reasonable administrative costs (this may be in addition to any fees incurred to you from EziDebit Pty Ltd or your bank for the same dishonour.)
3. MEMBERSHIP CONTRACTS: CrossFit Eora offers short term contracts alongside no commitment Week-to-Week memberships. These are provided at a discount rate compared to the standard weekly membership rate. Should the member wish to terminate this agreement prior to the completion of this fixed and agreed term, a termination fee equal to the discount applied of the term (including any notice period) PLUS 30% will be charged on termination of the agreement. This payment is to be made upfront and in full and must be cleared in order to finalise the agreement terms. Multi Visit Packs have an expiry of 6 Months from date of purchase and any remaining sessions are non-refundable, not able to transferred to anyone else.
4. MEMBERSHIP HOLD: A member may freeze/hold/suspend their membership for HOLIDAYS for an total of 21 days per Calendar year with 7 days written notice. Freeze/Hold/Suspensions noting soreness/injury are NOT available, research and ongoing practice has shown that exercise IS therapy, meaning MOST issues can be worked around or through with the guidance of our professionally trained staff… You have invested in US to make you better so please let us do just that.
All suspensions will be in line with your payment schedule and not necessarily your leave dates. A fee of $9.90 per week is charged for all holds. The member’s usual payments will be reactivated automatically after their written hold period has been completed. If return dates fall within a payment period, a part payment will be taken on your normal payment cycle to reflect the following periods access. Membership holds that occur on any membership contract, or start up period will extend the completion date of the contract by the same duration.
5. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATIONS: CrossFit Eora reserves the right to cancel this membership agreement at its discretion. The member may cancel their membership by giving the centre a minimum of 28 days notice in writing, and in line with the member’s regular FULL contract term if applicable. Any payments due within the cancellation period are still valid and are required to be paid and will be collected from the time of cancellation (should your account be on hold, your account will revert to your full membership price for the remainder of the cancellation period).
6. MEMBERSHIP RETURN AFTER CANCELLATION: We always welcome returning members of the CrossFit Eora family should circumstance present an opportunity to do so. All returning memberships are subject to the current membership prices (and not any previous subscription). Returning memberships are also subject to the minimum term as defined upon commencement of a new membership.
7. MEMBERSHIP PRICE RISES: We strive to provide all members with a world class facility with world class coaches and well maintained or updated equipment. Each year we do our best to maintain this high standard as expected by you and also us. While we will attempt to remain at the best price possible, and not the lowest price, we may adjust our membership prices to ensure this standard continues to be met. Any price changes will be notified in writing to you a minimum of 30 Days prior to any changes.
8. MEMBERSHIP ARREARS AND COLLECTIONS: Any membership or contract arrears may be referred to an external agency for collection. Any and all associated costs arising from this action will be recovered in addition to any membership costs.
9. MEMBERS RESPONSIBILITIES: The member will ensure they complete a pre-exercise questionnaire before commencing their first session. The member agrees to provide an accurate health and fitness profile prior and during engagement in an exercise program with CrossFit Eora. Members should inform the coaching staff should there be any specific need to adjust the training program due to injury or illness. Members will also check-in to each session using the iPad on site prior to commencement of the class.
10. PHOTOGRAPHY: Photography may occur during sessions and this notice gives permission for this to be used for marketing purposes that include social media, flyers, newsletters and our website. Should you not wish to be featured, please notify us in person and we will endeavour to remove you from any materials published. Photos taken can be viewed upon request, and are deleted no longer than 60 days from their original taken date.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY: We understand that member/trainer conversations are confidential and information regarding between member/trainer is not be disclosed to others outside the sessions unless required for your safety in other sessions amongst other staff.
12. OPERATIONAL & FACILITY RULES: CrossFit Eora reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time the hours or schedule of any classes or services. Please check all timetables and member information for changes • You agree and accept that a particular facility or service may not be available for participation due to a prior booking, mechanical breakdown, fire, act of God, loss of lease, or any other reason. You agree not to hold the centre responsible for such occurrences • All members must be 16yrs of age and older to be a member and participate in classes at CrossFit Eora. Where personal storage areas are provided, all care and no responsibility is taken for items contained within them • All members agree to comply with all rules. Members must not carry out any illegal acts in the facility and must comply with all our health and safety requirements. If a member carries out any activity which we consider offensive or dangerous to you or another person, we reserve the right to ask you to leave immediately. This may also result in cancellation of membership. These rules may be changed from time to time and will be posted around the facility.